In light of these significant victories it is with a heavy heart that we share the news that this year's WinterFire has been cancelled. Please know our hearts share deeply in this disappointment. The low number of registrations and reduced financial support has made it impossible to move forward with WinterFire 2014. For those who did register, a full refund will be sent to you within the next 30 days. Our great desire is the thousands of WinterFire stories will be told and retold, reminding all of us that God can do anything! It is with joy we have celebrated with many of you at the tremendous advances God has blessed your local churches with these past 13 years. Words and ministry that happened at WinterFire contributed positively and directly to many churches here in New England! Thank you again for your faith and trust. It has been a distinct honor for us and our churches to serve the Northeast through WinterFire. May God's richest blessings rest on you in this new year! Sincerely, Kent W. Elliot and Jon W. Petoskey
Thank you for your support of WinterFire! Faithful men and women like yourself have made 13 years of historical difference in the Northeast. It was said a conference like this could never happen here, but God flowing through human vessels saw that impossibility become a reality.
What amazing miracles God performed at WinterFire! We rejoice over each one, miracles such as:
· $45,000 spontaneously given in 2005 to start a church in Danbury, CT.
· $100,000 given to purchase a building in Boston, Massachusetts in 2006!
· Missionary Brad Thompson returned to the Guatemala 8 months early!
· The White Plains church received an offering of $35,000
· Philadelphia received a church van!
· Missionaries David Dibble, Nathan Harrod, Victor Votaw, and many more saw their deputations shortened by months through partner commitments made at WinterFire!
· Invested in exposing Bible school students to our region by paying their expenses to attend.
· $8,100 given to Haven of Hope in New Haven, Connecticut.
· $9,300 given to various home missionaries to assist them in being able to attend WinterFire.
· $2,785 given to Living Hope DC.